- 1 Nov 2016 to 19 Dec 2016
- R1195.00 per person
- 20 Dec 2016 to 10 Jan 2017
- R1315.00 per person
- 11 Jan 2017 to 31 Oct 2017
- R1195.00 per person
- Transfers Not Applicable
TRANSFER RATES: (Valid until 31 October 2016)
- Transfers Cape Town/Aquila/Cape Town.
- Transfers are offered with all programmes with the exception of the afternoon safari.
- Pickups and drop offs from all City Centre Hotels
- Private Transport, extra cost of R2500.00 for vehicle only, same day return in addition to the per person rate
TERMS & CONDITIONS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- 50% Single supplement on accommodation only
- Family luxury 8 sleeper cottage minimum 4 adults plus 1 child 50% single supplement will apply
- Family luxury 4 sleeper cottage minimum 2 adults plus 1 child 50% single supplement will apply
- Rates excludes all beverages, telephone/facsimile, laundry, mini bar, optional excursions
- All Children welcome, under age 4 no charge, 4-11 years 1/2 price and 12+ full rate
- Check-out time at 10h00 on day of departure, check-in time from 14h00
- Private Safaris can be arranged (Additional Cost)
- Any optional extras are at an additional cost
- Additional Quad Bike Safari R1095pp & Horseback Safari R895pp
- Maximum weight restriction for quad bike & horseback safaris 95kg and no children under 16 allowed
- Itinerary & Collection times are guidelines only and subject to change to allow for seasonality
- All rates are quoted in ZAR (SA Rand) Vat inclusive and quoted per person
- No Shows, 100% of full amount payable
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of date of arrival, 100% of rate payable
- Cancellations within 0 - 14 days of date of arrival, 100% of rate payable
- Cancellations within 15 - 45 days of date of arrival, 50% of rate payable
- Group Bookings: a non-refundable deposit may be requested and specially negotiated cancellation policy will apply to any bookings which exceeds 25% of our capacity (day trip and overnight)
Early Morning Safari half day
The early morning safari ensures that you get to be on the game drive as the animals start stirring. You need to be at Aquila Private Game Reserve no later than 07:00 am. The safari is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories and facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side.
Early Morning Safari Tour
07h00: Welcome drink served on arrival (Tea, Coffee & Rusks)
07h30: 2 to 3 hour Game Drive with pre packed Continental Breakfast
Depart Aquila Private Game Reserve
Should you wish to extend your stay at the reserve to enjoy any of the other facilities and activities on offer, you are welcome to do so, kindly notify us when making your reservation.
Optional extra activities: : Pre-book to avoid disappointment
- Spa Treatments or access to the spa to enjoy the superb facilities (heated pools, steam room, sauna, mani & pedi, as well as various massages and treatments.
- Quad Bike Safari
- Horse Back Safari
Complimentary extra activities:
- A.R.C. - Complimentary visit to A.R.C. Aquila Rescue and Conservation Centre. To visit this centre (which is just across the road from Aquila) hop onto a shuttle departing reception every hour on the half hour starting at 10h30 each day with the last shuttle departing at 15h30. Although complimentary, donations are welcome as this is a Non Profit Organisation.
- Relax Poolside
- Browse the Curio shop
- Visit the Aquila labyrinth or play a game of giant chess