Aquila Conferencing Venue
Aquila Private Game Reserve is situated on the R46, just off the N1, near Touws River and is under two hours' drive from Cape Town. Aquila is an ideal executive getaway and Cape Town conference centre. There are a variety of room set-ups possible, full catering amenities and stately conferencing equipment.
Aquila Game Reserve has a conference centre with a dance floor and buffet area. The conference centre can seat up to 92 pax. There are two breakaway rooms and an option to strategise in the Boma restaurant. Aquila has an impressive activities list. Traditional game drives, safaris on horseback, quad biking, 4 x 4 mountain trails, visits to ancient rock art sites, and so much more.
The main inside area of the conference room is 125m2 (25m x 5m) with a thatch circular outside boma area of 36m2.
Two Breakaway Rooms
- 10m2 (2mx5m)
- 5m2 (2mx5m)
- 48 pax (8 x 6 tables) including dance floor and buffet set up inside – bar at reception
- 92 pax (8 x 12 tables) dance floor, buffet and bar set up in boma area
- 80 pax cinema style – tea and coffee station at reception or in boma area
- 56 pax U-Shape style – tea and coffee station at reception
- 80 pax cocktail style with bars and buffet
Conference equipment consists of:
- HDMI & WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution
- High 4000:1 contrast ratio
- 2700 lumens deliver bright, clear images with the lights on
- 4000:1 contrast ratio adds sharpness with darker blacks and whiter whites
- Quality images and true-to-life colors with DLP® technology with InFocus BrilliantColor™ implementation
- Screen specifications 2440*1850mm(View2340*1750mm) 4:3
Other specialised equipment can be arranged on request.
Sound: PA system, Standard Speakers and Lapel Microphone
Catering and Bar Facilities
All hot meals are prepared by our internationally acclaimed Executive Chef and served in our African boma-styled indoor/outdoor restaurant. Majestic Karoo Mountains and valleys are the idyllic dining backdrop.
Platters can be served in our conference area with tea, coffee and/or other beverages.
All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided on request.
The Aquila Sales and Marketing team will assist you with all your functions, special events and conferencing needs. Any requirements can be accommodated within the premises to make your event as memorable as possible. Customised packages are available on request.
South Africa Conference Venue
Aquila game reserve is a unique South Africa conference venue. Aquila Game Reserve is a four star establishment and boasts all the features associated with an exceptional safari lodge. The reserve has a conference centre with two breakaway rooms, Boma Restaurant & Cigar Bar. There are 2 large swimming pools, each with a pool bar, and overlooking the reserve.
Aquila is an outstanding South African conference venue with a host of wildlife safaris. Safaris include full course buffet breakfasts, picnics at rock pools, and etched-in-memory animal encounters. Aquila is an ideal executive getaway close to the city.